NOTE: We are unable to accept participants who have outstanding debts to Habonim Dror, unless they are on an up-to-date payment plan established with the Central Office. If you have any questions about this, please call the Central Office.
The cost of Winter Camp is:
United States participants: 630 USD
Canadian participants: 465 USD
* The price of the program covers airfare and transportation to and from the seminar on the travel dates
- Full Tuition Due: November 19th, 2019
Payment: We are only accepting credit card payments for Winter Camp, 2018. Please call the Central Office at 718-789-1796. We accept VISA or MASTERCARD only. All credit card charges will be in USD.
A late fee of 25 USD will be added to the seminar costs if the participant registers after October 29, 2019.
After November 19, 2019, registrations will be accepted subject to review. A late fee of 50 USD will be added to the seminar costs if the participant registers after November 19, 2019.
Participants who register late will be responsible for booking their own flights to and from Winter Camp and will be reimbursed in accordance with the reimbursement policy described below.
If for some reason, you must withdraw from Winter Camp, please be in contact with the Central Office immediately. If a participant withdraws from the program after travel arrangements have been paid for by the Central Office, the participant is responsible for the costs incurred. If a participant withdraws after November 19, they will be responsible for the full cost of the seminar, regardless of whether transportation has been booked for them. If the cost incurred by the Central Office for the participant’s transportation exceeds the seminar tuition, the participant will be responsible for the full transportation cost, not the seminar tuition.
- Roundtrip flights:
- Regardless of travel dates, reimbursement for roundtrip flight travel expenses will be given up to the amount that the flight would cost if booked on October 30, 2019 for the travel dates referenced above (so long as the city of origin and final destination are the places that you go to school, or where you live while not at school).
- Multi-city itineraries:
For itineraries that have a different city of origin than city of return (ex. you are coming from Montreal before seminar but are returning to Vancouver after seminar), reimbursements will be determined on a case by case basis. Please be in contact with the Mazkirut Artzit.
- One-way flights:
For participants who only need a single one-way flight, flight travel expenses will be given up to the amount that the flight would cost if booked on October 30, 2019 (so long as the city of origin or final destination is the place that you go to school, or where you live while not at school).
2. Ground Transportation:
- For participants traveling by bus or train, travel expenses will be given up to the amount that the itinerary would cost if booked on October 30, 2018 (so long as the city of origin or final destination is the place that you go to school, or where you live while not at school).
- For participants driving, reimbursements will be given for the cost of gas to and from seminar as long as the receipts are provided to the Gizbarit. Participants should take photos of their receipts and then upload them to a form send after the seminar.
If you feel that financial concerns may stand in the way of you attending Veida, please contact the Central Office immediately. The office is willing to work with people for whom it is necessary to set up a payment plan to pay down the balance over several installments. We will do our best to meet your financial needs, though we cannot guarantee success. We are dedicated to helping participants find the funds they need to be able to attend. Call 718-789-1796 and ask to speak to Maya Paris-Saper, our Gizbarit.